Technology and media were a good tool to bring the world closer together. Individuals from different countries, states, ages, ethnic groups, races, languages, and religions live with one another who dreamed only a few years ago.
However, as the gap is almost gone, people continue to maintain their individual beliefs, cultures, and values, and always want to get the right attention and respect for them, and I believe in them.
So, how can you make sure that your friends are respected and comfortable in other societies anywhere in the company, whether online or off-line, to build meaningful and mutually beneficial and understandable relationships?
There are 5 steps below to help you get started on the right basis by improving intercultural communication skills:
- Understand their language. Certainly, English is a widely spoken language in the world, but as many people speak English, there are still differences with similar words and gestures.
- Suppose we learn something about the individuals of different cultures you meet. The fact that you are a Chinese friend does not mean that you can understand the Chinese calendar for you in the year of birth.
- Avoid all jokes, especially sex, race, religion, and religion. He will never know what was to be understood.
- Listen carefully before responding to any communication. As I have already mentioned, words and gestures may refer to others.
- Always point out a good old yard. Courtesy is universal and everyone appreciates it.
Technology and communication change human interaction and the world is increasingly becoming a smaller global village that is one of the most important factors of effective international communication as an independent expert and the ability to practice intercultural communication.
Source by SBOBET