Do your organization have serious communication problems? Someone once said that "communication is the life of the organism" – and indeed. An organization that experiences communication failure will not live long because it has a number of problems and ultimately causes the body to die.
If your organization experiences communication problems, you need to do everything you can to solve them as soon as possible. You risk your life.
How do you know the organization experiences communication problems? There are 12 possible signs you need to take care of:
1) It's hard to get rich from some people.
2) Some people are leaving the communication
3) Answers to messages are delayed or completely dead
4) In the organization, groups can not reach their goal.
5) Errors occur more and more often.
6) People spend more on criticism,
8) Productivity is dim or zero.
9) There are many complaints coming.
10) The moment of conflict in terms of anger
11) There is significant employee turnover.
12) Business is in place of competitors
If you find that there are some or many (if not all) alerts in your body, it is advisable to take action to address these issues before killing your body.
How to solve or solve these problems? There are various steps to address the organization's communication problems.
1) First, listen to the affected people or first cause the communication problem. This will allow you to explore the depth, nature and roots of the communication problem for the given ethnic group.
2) If the problems are quite big and deeply rooted, it is worth a neutral negotiator. This third party may be more involved inside the problem than an insider because when the communication problems arise, the affected group may decide to overturn or point fingers without recognizing the role of the problem.
3) To maintain confidentiality a
tool, such as a survey. People who are scared of truth because of retaliation would be a safer option than leaving the crowd.
4) Having discovered the problem and its roots, you can initiate group counseling or training. It is his job to address the problem of the group, rather than concentrating on one person. Fingerprints can be avoided. The phrase "Uniform Sharing, Shared We Should" should become the motto of the group.  It is important for the leader to have great communication skills to resolve communication problems. Communication skills are needed to diagnose communication problems and, of course, to provide the necessary solutions. Leaders without appropriate communication skills may be more likely to be in communication training.
6) Research – perhaps the communication problem you are experiencing – has occurred in the history of the organization. And maybe someone knows the solution that can work now. So, look into the heart of the organization, ask yourself and find the way to properly address the organization's communication problems.
Do not forget that if your body already has communication problems, do not wait for these symptoms worse. Good communication is needed to make the organization work properly and become viable in the face of a multitude of environmental challenges. Immediately go to communication problems and stop the bleeding of your body.
Source by SBOBET