DJE. McFarland defined communication as the meaningful interaction of mankind. Specifically, this is the process by which the reports can be interpreted and understandable among people. But there may be bugs / obstacles in the communication system that prevent the message from reaching the receiver, these constraints are: –
1. Language barrier; – Different languages, vocabulary, accent, dialect mean national / regional obstacles. Semantic gaps are words that have similar pronunciation, but multiple reports are similar; badly expressed messages, bad interpretations, and unconditional assumptions. The use of difficult or inappropriate words / misunderstood or misunderstood messages may cause confusion
. Cultural barriers: – Age, education, gender, social status, economic situation, cultural background, temperament, health, beauty, popularity, religion, political beliefs, ethics, values, motives, assumptions, aspirations, rules / norms and priorities are separate from each other to isolate and create obstacles.
3rd Individual barrier: – It may result in an individual's perception and personal discomfort. Even if two people have experienced the same incident, their mental perception may not be the same, which acts as an obstacle. Style, selective perception, halo effect, poor attention and retention, defensiveness, wit, and inadequate screening are individual or psychological obstacles. Organizational barrier: – The poor organization's culture, climate, strict rules, regulations, status, relationships, complexity, inappropriate means / opportunities for growth and development; whereas; the nature of the inner and outer environment, such as large work areas physically separated from others, poor lighting, lack of employees, obsolete equipment, and background noise are the physical organizational barriers
. Interpersonal barrier: – The barriers to employers are: – the mistrust of workers; Lack of knowledge of non-verbal signs such as facial expression, body language, gestures, posture, eye contact; different experiences; lack of employees; can not be taken into account for employee needs; they want to take the authority; fear of controllers; bypassing and informal overload while obstructions from employees include lack of motivation, lack of cooperation, trust, fear of punishment, and poor relationships with the employer
. Attitudinal obstacle: This is due to problems with the organization's staff. Physical and mental abilities, intelligence, understanding, preconceived concepts, and limitation of untrustworthy sources divide attention and create a mechanical barrier that affects attitudes and beliefs
. Channel barrier: – If the length of communication is longer or the selected media is incorrect, the communication may break up; this may be the result of interpersonal conflicts between the sender and the buyer; lack of communication; information exchange or access problems that may interfere with the channel and affect clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
Effective communication is needed to overcome these constraints. Breaking the barrier is a wide-ranging activity, and there are some measures here.
TERMINATION OF BARRIER:
– Employees provide access to resources, self-expression, and idea-generating.
– Expressing Your Expectations with Others.
– Use less absolute words such as "never", "always", "forever", etc.
– Good, attentive and active student.
– Filter the information correctly before transferring it to someone else.
– Try to create a communication channel and terminate the mediators.
– Use specific and accurate words that the audience can easily understand.
– Try to look at situations with the loudspeaker's eyes.
– The "you" attitude should always be used.
– Keep an eye on the loudspeaker and make it comfortable.
– Enter the instructions if the information is very detailed or complicated.
– Oral communication must be clear and difficult to emphasize.
– Avoid misinterpretation of words and semantic noise.
– Ask clarification, if necessary repeat.
– Making organizational structure more flexible, dynamic and more transparent.
– Creating a good relationship that strengthens supreme and subordinate coordination.
– Focuses on targeted and well targeted communication.
– The message of communication must be clear and pragmatic.
– Be selective listening, this is when someone hears the other, but decides not to hear what the choice or the desire to hear is another message.
– Be a Fixer, a fixator who is trying to find the other person's fault.
– Be dreamy.
– Use a long-term chain for communication.
– Use too many technical jargons.
– Go to the conclusions right away.
– Stop loudspeakers and take it away if you ask too many irrelevant questions.
Source by SBOBET